Securly Web Filter
The Mt. Angel School District is using Securly to keep students safe on their school-issued devices and through the use of their district issued Google account. As part of our commitment to your child’s safety we’re giving parents access to the free Securly Home app. Parents can receive a weekly email from Securly.com that will show you a preview of your child’s online activity. These will be sent automatically. You can also log into your parent account here or download the Securly Parent app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. If you have never logged into Securly parent, use the "Forgot Password" link using email account that you provided to the school district. Logging into your parent account will allow you to:
- Real time online activity feed (see visited websites, watched videos and keyword searches)
- Turn On/Off Internet when the school device is at home
- Flagged activities notifications for self-harm and bullying related to your student
- What will the "Welcome to Securly" email look like?
- What if I do not receive a Welcome email from Securly?
- If I receive the welcome email and do nothing, will I still receive the weekly emails?
- What will the weekly activity report email look like?
- How do I sign up for the weekly reports of my students activity?
- When will I begin receiving the weekly report from Securly?
- Do I have to install the free app to receive the weekly report?
- Is Parent/Guardian participation required?
- What if I (parent/guardian) do not want to participate?
- What if I (parent/guardian) decide to participate, then later wish to be removed from the list?
- Can I opt my student out of participating in Securly?
- How do I get the Securly Home App?
- I have multiple children. How do I know which item in the Activity Feed or Tab belongs to which child?
- Who else can see my child’s online activity?
- What data does Securly collect?