For Middle School and High School Students only
StudentSquare is a part of ParentSquare that focuses on the students and is a way that students can become more actively involved and informed regarding school activities in a safe and secure communication area. One example is for clubs and activities. In the past, some teams/groups communicated through the use of text messaging directly with the participants. In an effort to protect the staff and students and to centralize communication, future messages like this will be coming through ParentSquare’s Direct Messages or Posts.
Through the use of ParentSquare/StudentSquare the participants phone number is NOT available to the other members of the group, including the organizer of the group. If a student does not have a cell phone OR you prefer not to give out their cell number, the student will still receive the messages but it will be delivered to their school email address.
- Why Is The Mt. Angel School District Using StudentSquare?
- Is My Student's Cell Phone Number Available To Others In StudentSquare?
- What Are The Differences Between ParentSquare And StudentSquare?
- What Will StudentSquare Be Used For?
- Who Can Communicate With Students Through StudentSquare?
- Can Guardians Opt Their Students Out of StudentSquare?
- Is there a StudentSquare App?
- Where can I find more information about ParentSquare?
- New Panel