The Mt. Angel School District is now using the ParentSquare platform for district, school and teacher communications, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using their preferred email address, phone number and preferred language.
Activate your account by accepting the invitation sent. If you did not receive an invitation, please contact your students school office.
Download the app or log into the ParentSquare web portal using the contact email used for your child’s school.
WHAT IS PARENTSQUARE
ParentSquare is a simple-to-use platform that provides a safe way for everyone to connect. With ParentSquare, you will be able to:
- Receive messages from the district and school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes in or all at once around 6:00 PM daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- And more, all from your phone or the web portal!
LEARN MORE ABOUT PARENTSQUARE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- I’ve received an invalid registration link. What should I do?
- Is it possible to contact my child’s teacher directly and privately?
- I am getting too many messages from ParentSquare. Is it possible to receive fewer notifications?
- English is not my first language. How can I receive content in my native language?
- Can I change the email and/or cell phone number on my account?
- How do I change my password?
- My email is correct in ParentSquare. Why am I not receiving emails?
- What types of messages will I get?
- What are the message, alert, notification categories, and what do they mean?
- Can I access communications for more than one of my students from the same account?
- How do I sign up or opt-in to receive messages and notifications?
- Does the ParentSquare App cost anything?
- Why should I install the ParentSquare App on my mobile device?
- Why should you register your account from the invitation?