Online registration will be open starting June 1. Login instructions will be sent to student’s parent/guardian. Online registration includes updating contact information, health information and parent permissions. Mt. Angel School District requires online (re)registration for every student, regardless of prior enrollment. If you do not have access to a computer or are having difficulty with the process, please be assured that school staff are happy to help. Please contact your school office for assistance. Thank you!
Complete the following four (4) steps to Register.
STEP 1: Online Registration - Opens June 1
Register your student(s) online from home beginning June 1st.
Complete Online Registration for all your students in grades K-12 who are returning to the school/district during Online Registration. School staff are available to assist parents Monday through Friday through the end of June and again after August 15th. For incoming kindergartners, the child must be 5 by September 1.
NOTE: It is not recommended to complete Online Registration using your phone or tablet. Your phone or tablet may have difficulty viewing the registration pages or have service issues connecting to Registrar. It is recommended that you use a computer, laptop or Chromebook.
If you do not have a computer or internet access available to you or you need assistance completing Online Registration, attend School Registration help session (see step 4).
Create your yearly account and register your student during Online Registration at:
Screen by screen details:
STEP 2: Transportation - Opens August 15, 2022
The safety of your student is paramount. With this in mind we would like to know how your student will be going to and from school. Please complete the Transportation Registration Form. This step will also let us know if bus transportation is required. You may find school bus routes (by the third week of August) and additional information on the Transportation web page.
If your child will be riding the school bus, registration is required and is available through the Transportation Registration Form. You may find school bus routes (by the third week of August) and additional information on the Transportation web page.
STEP 3: School Meal Program - Opens August 15, 2022
Online Meal Application Tips
Apply for Free and Reduced Meals (beginning July 1)
- To apply for Free and Reduced Meals go to: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/
Free and Reduced Meals - Additional information
- The online applications will not work on an Apple computer, iPad or cell phone.
- All SNAP recipients must provide a case number.
- Only one application needed per household.
- If you need any assistance or have questions please contact Eva Briseno (503) 845-2345 after August 1.
Deposit Mealtime Money
- To deposit money in your Mealtime account go to: https://www.mymealtime.com/
- To create a Mealtime account, you will need the StudentID located on the label that is on the front page of this letter.
- The minimum deposit online amount is $20.00 with a Mealtime account.
- Mealtime Online charges a 4.9% transaction fee.
- Schools can accept cash or check for MealTime account deposits.
- Meal Prices and Meal Charge Policy
- Deposits will post to your student’s account daily at 2:00 AM.
- Any leftover balance at the end of the school year will stay in the students' account for the following school year or can be transferred to a siblings' account at the request of the parent/guardian.
- A “My MealTime” app is available through the App Store for smart phone users.
- Families with multiple students enrolled in MASD can request a family account by contacting their school or call Stacy Kleinschmit at Nutrition Services (503) 845-2345.
- Family accounts will allow you to make one deposit for all your students and not individually.
STEP 4: In-Person School Registration - August 17 & 18, 2022Registration for grades K-12 will be at JFK High School on August 17 and 18. Bilingual support, computers, and registration help will be available. At registration, you may fill out your student's online registration (if you haven't already done so), pay sports and class fees (if applicable), fill out sports paperwork, pick up secondary student schedules, pick up district and school-specific handouts, turn in student medications, etc. If you are registering a new kindergarten student, please be sure to bring an immunization record and a birth certificate or other proof of birthdate. If you have already completed online registration for your student(s), please sign back in to Online Registration (found on the front page of the district website) and complete Step 2- Transportation and Step 3 - Free/Reduced meals. Please attend registration at the following times, according to your student's last name:
- August 17
- A - C: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- D - I: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Open Registration for A - I: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- August 18
- J - P: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Q - Z: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Open Registration for J - Z: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
High School NEW Students: Call for an Appointment (503-845-6128)