Online registration will be open starting August 17. Login instructions will be sent to student’s parent/guardian early August. Online registration includes updating contact and health information, parent permissions, transportation registration, and school meal program application. Mt. Angel School District requires online (re)registration in August for every student, regardless of prior enrollment. If you do not have access to a computer or are having difficulty with the process, please be assured that school staff are happy to help. Please contact your school office for assistance. Thank you!
- School Directory
- Student Parent Handbook / Manual de estudiantes y padres
- Frequently Asked Questions / Preguntas Frecuentes Sobre LA Metricula En Linea
Proof of Residency: Beginning this year ALL students will be required to provide two (2) forms of proof of residency. Examples of proof of residency can be: Rental/Lease agreement or Mortgage Statement and a Utility Bill from the last 30 days that includes your name and residence address.
Complete the following four (4) steps to Register.
Register your student(s) online from home beginning August 17
Complete Online Registration for all your students in grades K-12 who are returning to the school/district during Online Registration.
NOTE: It is not recommended to complete Online Registration using your phone or tablet. Your phone or tablet may have difficulty viewing the registration pages or have service issues connecting to Registrar. It is recommended that you use a computer, laptop or Chromebook.
If you do not have a computer or internet access available to you or you need assistance completing Online Registration, attend School Registration help session (see step 4).
Create your yearly account and register your student during Online Registration at:
Screen by screen details:At this time, Transportation Registration is not necessary for Phase 1 of the MASD Blended Learning Plan. As we prepare to enter into Phase 2 more information will be provided.
Online Meal Application Tips
Apply for Free and Reduced Meals (beginning July 1)
- To apply for Free and Reduced Meals go to: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/
- The online applications will not work on an Apple computer, iPad or cell phone.
- All SNAP recipients must provide a case number.
- Only one application needed per household.
- If you need any assistance or have questions please contact Eva Briseno (503) 845-2345 after August 1.
Deposit Mealtime Money
- To deposit money in your Mealtime account go to: https://www.mymealtime.com/
- To create a Mealtime account, you will need the StudentID located on the label that is on the front page of this letter.
- The minimum deposit online amount is $20.00 with a Mealtime account.
- Mealtime Online charges a 4.9% transaction fee.
- Schools can accept cash or check for MealTime account deposits.
John F. Kennedy High School Help Session ~ August 19 - 20, 2020 from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMComplete online registration (if necessary, see step 1) and provide proof of address (these documents can be sent to the school by fax (503-845-9586), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dropped off at the front door (7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Mon - Fri)).Mt. Angel Middle School Help Session ~ August 19 - 20, 2020 from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM at John F. Kennedy High SchoolComplete online registration (if necessary, see step 1) and provide proof of address (these documents can be sent to the school by fax (503-845-2856), email (email@example.com) or dropped off at the front door (7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Mon - Fri)).St. Mary's Public School Help Session ~ August 19 - 20, 2020 from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM at John F. Kennedy High SchoolComplete online registration (if necessary, see step 1) and provide proof of address (these documents can be sent to the school by fax (503-845-9438), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dropped off at the front door (7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Mon - Fri)).
- Deposits will post to your student’s account daily at 2:00 AM.
- Any leftover balance at the end of the school year will stay in the students account for the following school year or can be transferred to a siblings account at the request of the parent/guardian.
- A “My MealTime” app is available through the App Store for smart phone users.
- Families with multiple students enrolled in MASD can request a family account by contacting their school or call Gayle Schmidt at Nutrition Services (503) 845-2345.
- Family accounts will allow you to make one deposit for all your students and not individually.