Online registration will be open starting June 1. Login instructions will be sent to student’s parent/guardian. Online registration includes updating contact information, health information and parent permissions. Mt. Angel School District requires online (re)registration for every student, regardless of prior enrollment. If you do not have access to a computer or are having difficulty with the process, please be assured that school staff are happy to help. Please contact your school office for assistance. Thank you!
Proof of Residency: ALL students will be required to provide two (2) forms of proof of residency. Examples of proof of residency can be: Rental/Lease agreement or Mortgage Statement and a Utility Bill from the last 30 days that includes your name and residence address.
Complete the following four (4) steps to Register.
STEP 1: Online Registration - Opens June 1
Register your student(s) online from home beginning June 1st.
Complete Online Registration for all your students in grades K-12 who are returning to the school/district during Online Registration. School staff are available to assist parents Monday through Friday through the end of June and again after August 16th.
NOTE: It is not recommended to complete Online Registration using your phone or tablet. Your phone or tablet may have difficulty viewing the registration pages or have service issues connecting to Registrar. It is recommended that you use a computer, laptop or Chromebook.
If you do not have a computer or internet access available to you or you need assistance completing Online Registration, attend School Registration help session (see step 4).
Create your yearly account and register your student during Online Registration at:
Screen by screen details:
STEP 2: Transportation - Opens August 11At this time, Transportation Registration is not necessary for Phase 1 of the MASD Blended Learning Plan. As we prepare to enter into Phase 2 more information will be provided.
STEP 3: School Meal Program - Opens August 11
Online Meal Application Tips
Apply for Free and Reduced Meals (beginning July 1)
- To apply for Free and Reduced Meals go to: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp/
- The online applications will not work on an Apple computer, iPad or cell phone.
- All SNAP recipients must provide a case number.
- Only one application needed per household.
- If you need any assistance or have questions please contact Eva Briseno (503) 845-2345 after August 1.
Deposit Mealtime Money
- To deposit money in your Mealtime account go to: https://www.mymealtime.com/
- To create a Mealtime account, you will need the StudentID located on the label that is on the front page of this letter.
- The minimum deposit online amount is $20.00 with a Mealtime account.
- Mealtime Online charges a 4.9% transaction fee.
- Schools can accept cash or check for MealTime account deposits.
John F. Kennedy High School ~ TBDComplete online registration (if necessary, see step 1) and provide proof of address. These documents can be sent to the school by fax (503-845-9586), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or brought during August registration when the final in-person registration steps will be completed.Mt. Angel Middle School ~ TBDComplete online registration (if necessary, see step 1) and provide proof of address. These documents can be sent to the school by fax (503-845-2856), email (email@example.com) or brought during August registration when the final in-person registration steps will be completed.St. Mary's Public School ~ TBDComplete online registration (if necessary, see step 1) and provide proof of address. These documents can be sent to the school by fax (503-845-9438), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or brought during August registration when the final in-person registration steps will be completed.
- Deposits will post to your student’s account daily at 2:00 AM.
- Any leftover balance at the end of the school year will stay in the students account for the following school year or can be transferred to a siblings account at the request of the parent/guardian.
- A “My MealTime” app is available through the App Store for smart phone users.
- Families with multiple students enrolled in MASD can request a family account by contacting their school or call Gayle Schmidt at Nutrition Services (503) 845-2345.
- Family accounts will allow you to make one deposit for all your students and not individually.