Free & Reduced Meals
If you think you don't qualify, Oregon has adjusted the income guidelines...
Free and Reduced Meals - Additional information
- Federal and Oregon expanded income guidelines: https://tinyurl.com/4yb6fhms
- The online applications will not work on an Apple computer, iPad or cell phone.
- All SNAP recipients must provide a case number.
- Only one application needed per household.
- If you need any assistance or have questions please contact Eva Briseno (503) 845-2345 after August 1.
Mealtime Online (meal payment program)
- MealTime Online Information: https://tinyurl.com/5emn8jpw
- To deposit money in your Mealtime account go to: https://www.mymealtime.com/
- To create a Mealtime account, you will need the StudentID located on the label that is on the front page of this letter.
- The minimum deposit online amount is $20.00 with a Mealtime account.
- Mealtime Online charges a 4.9% transaction fee.
- Payment online is NOT required, schools can accept cash or check for MealTime account deposits.
- Meal Prices and Meal Charge Policy
- Deposits will post to your student’s account daily at 2:00 AM.
- Any leftover balance at the end of the school year will stay in the students' account for the following school year or can be transferred to a siblings' account at the request of the parent/guardian.
- A “My MealTime” app is available through the App Store for smart phone users.
- Families with multiple students enrolled in MASD can request a family account by contacting their school or call Stacy Kleinschmit at Nutrition Services (503) 845-2345.
- Family accounts will allow you to make one deposit for all your students and not individually.