Facilities Use Request
The Mt. Angel School Board supports the community education concept, which encourages the usage of district facilities by community members for recreation, education and service activities. The following categories have been determined in order of priority for building and grounds usage:
- Activities directly related to the required K-12 school program, including graduation;
- Activities related to the extracurricular K-12 school program, such as sports and seasonal programs;
- Community school-sponsored programs such as classes and workshops;
- Youth-related non-school activities;
- Adult-related non-school activities.
The Board expects the users to treat the facilities with respect. A Community Use of District Facilities form must be submitted by the person or group to the school district central office. The users must agree to all guidelines on the Community Use of District Facilities form. The original copy of the agreement will remain in the district central office, with copies distributed to the appropriate administrator, custodial staff and facility users. Approval for using the facilities will be granted for a period not to exceed one year. Requests must be resubmitted if the user desires to continue usage.
Facilities Use Request - Checklist
Required Documentation (submitted either electronically or in person at the district office)
- Check the availability of facilities on the MASD Facility Use calendar page.
- Completed Facilities Request Form (submitted to district office)
- Certificate of Insurance (submitted to district office)
Facilities Use Request - Process
All requests are initiated at the district office (720 E. Marquam St.). The "Facility Use Request" form and "Certificate of Insurance" are to be submitted to the district office. Once the required documents have been submitted to the district office, the request is then sent to the appropriate Administrator, Facilities Director and District Office staff for final approval. If approval is granted at each step of the process, contact will be made with the person or organization requesting to use the facility by a District Office staff member.
Facility Use Form
To complete the fillable form, the form must be downloaded to your computer first.
Para completar el formulario rellenable, primero se debe descargar el formulario a su computadora.
Internal Request Submission
Once a request has been submitted, the required documentation must be submitted via the Facilities Request Form for processing.